CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps - Preview Day 4 Lil Little Lad Luca

Hi Bloggers, it is Preview Day 4 at Tickled Pink Stamps and whilst I am not scheduled to showcase a card tonight my little one Lily-Paige (age 7) has decided to help me with the latest release and has made a card to showcase Lil Little Lad Luca.  Here is her super cute creation.


Lily loves making cards using the Tickled Pink Stamps (they are her favourites) and I must say she is getting awfully good with the paper trimmer these days and sticking things in centre (ok so somewhat centred), but hey, I am so proud of my little pumpkin and she has had so much fun helping me out.  So pink fans be sure to check out Lily's creations over the next few days also.  

Now for the nitty gritty, as you would all by now know, one lucky pink fan will win this Little Lad! All you have to do is pop across to Tickled Pink Stamps blog and leave a comment on today's post, easy right?  

For all those fans who are not so lucky, this release goes on say on 13th July at the store, so be sure to get yours asap so as to not miss out.  Until, tomorrow happy stamping/scrapping and in the meantime, please leave Lily some love, I am sure she will be "tickled pink" to hear your comments.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...