CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps - "Lil Pinkette's Tom Boyz" Preview Day 1

Hi bloggers, I am finally back!! Yep, after weeks of illness and computer problems I now have a new computer and I am back in business.  What a great welcome back by starting with preview day 1 of the June release at Tickled Pink Stamps.  This months release is another Lil Pinkette Collection and this one is perfect for all the Tom Boys in your life!!!  So.....let me introduce you to our first lil cutie "Lil Pinkette Bug Coraline"....


Is she CUTE or what?  I could not resist turning her into a post it note holder just so I could look at her everyday!! (sorry - the post it's are rather bright so be sure to shield your eyes).

Ok bloggers now be sure to jump across to the Tickled Pink Blog to check out the lovely Pink Ladies fabulous creations as they are just gorgeous as usual and be sure to come back tomorrow for another preview.  Until then, happy scrapping/stamping.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...