CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

To Die For

Hi there bloggers, it's Saturday and as usual I am back with a DT sample for the Drunken Stampers Challenge blog and this week the theme is "To Die For" so break out those dies and die cutting machines and get cutting.  This week I have prepared a card which is rather different than my usual style.  I decided to use nothing but dies in my card this week! Yup, that means no copics, no distress inks...eeeeeek! Will I survive?  Onto my card:



Well let me tell you ladies it was harder than I thought it was going to be to prepare a card without using any of the mediums I usually rely on, however, it is a good one for the kiddies and can be adapted for invitations etc. I am not so sure everyone would find this as challenging as myself, however, for me...who loves to distress and can't live without my copics, this was a big challenge to set myself.  So for this card, I broke out my new Cricut Expressions and my "Create a Critter" cartridge and went to town.  I am not yet familiar with my poor little machine as yet so I am afraid that it is not yet being used to its maximum capabilities, but I will get there....If any of you ladies have any tips I would love to hear them.  

Well ladies, that is it from me, however, make sure that you check out my fellow design team members and check out the very special cards they have prepared for you this week.  They are all fabulous.  Make sure you join us this week and have some fun!  Till next time, happy scrapping/stamping.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

1 comment:

CuddlyBunny said...

Aw Tash! I LOVE this card! Definitely different than your usual creations, but no less fun and colorful!

Also glad to know I'm not the only Drunken Stampers Cricuteer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...