CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ice Cream for Breakfast

Hi bloggers, today is another day for a Drunken Stampers Challenge.  This week's challenge is themed "Ice Cream for Breakfast".  "Strange" you may think..and believe me I thought so too until this week.  I am not sure whether everyone around the globe is aware of the heat wave we are currently experiencing here in Australia and more particularly in the State of New South Wales.  While other states around us are trying to recover from major devastation as a result of hurricanes and flash flooding, New South Wales has just experienced its hottest week on record with temperatures of 40 degrees plus!!  Needless to say....ice cream for breakfast is not as far fetched as it may seem in this little corner of the globe this week and in fact is proving to be somewhat a godsend.  There is currently not one meal which does not contain either ice cream of some other icy treat and in fact it does happen to be one of my daughters favorites (although I had never quite given it that much thought) and that is good old pancakes or waffles with ice cream and maple syrup!.   So....not that far fetched is it!

That said, its time for my card....


So bloggers that's it from me...but pop on over to Drunken Stampers and check out the other DT's creations, better yet, why not join up this week for the challenge and really test yourself.  I look forward to seeing you there. Till next time, happy scrapping/stamping.

Tash Daly

The image I have chosen for this card is from Whimsy Stamps and is a Meljen design called "double scoop ice cream"

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh um, I thought everyone had ice-cream for breakfast, ooops. Hehe, kidding!

This is amazing hun, I love the bright colours and your colouring is amazing! Love it, love it!

Hugs xx

Linda Ledbetter said...

I adore this card, Tash! The colors truly remind me of a joyful visit to the ice cream shoppe, and the design is darling! Love that lace... and LOVE the idea of ice cream and waffles!

CraftyC said...

I love your card Tash, so colourful!
Clairexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...