CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Summer Is Here

Hi there bloggers, just thought I would share with you my latest challenge entry which I entered for The Greeting Farm, Club Anya, Saturday Sketch challenge.  Here is the copy of the sketch:


And as usual here is my interpretation.  Now I know most of you are still experiencing snow and cold, but here in OZ we have a heatwave as we are in the middle of our summer.  Therefore I felt like making a summer inspired card.
Isn't she cute!!! I love this stamp.  She is one of the Wild Sprouts" from the Greeting Farm and she is aptly named "Summer".  She is only available in the roll call kit.  I love her!!!

This card also includes papers from DCWV papers from their citrus collection (including co-ordinating cardstock) and some ribbons and flowers from my stash.  The image has been coloured using copic markers. Magnolia's picket fence doohickey has been used for the little fence and the die cut and rubbon used inside the card are from Kaiser's "Seaside" Collection.  Fortunately I only just made the submission deadline by the skin of my teeth!!  As a result we are now onto a new sketch!!!.....C'mon Tash keep up, keep up.

1 comment:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Tash I've been having a read of your fab blog you have made some beautiful works of are
Thank you for your comment on the Totally Tilda blog its nice to get support from our readers and your comment made me and the girls smile
your lovely
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...