CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great News and A Special 1st Birthday!

Hi there bloggers, well haven't I just been so excited to share some news with you!!  Following the excellent response and comments I received for my "Christmas Snow Globe" post as part of the Drunken Stampers Whiteout" Challenge I am please to announce that they have extended an invitation to me to join them as one of their Design Team Members. Of course I said YES!! Whooopeeee!!!  Thanks very much ladies, I am so stoked to be joining such a talented team (make sure you stop by their blogs also).

So, here I am...  My first DT creation and what better time to be joining them than on their very first Birthday!  Happy Birthday Drunken Stampers!! In order to get into the swing of things for its very first Birthday, this weeks theme is all things "Birthday".  I took up the gauntlet and after meters of tape and a multitude of chipboard and paper I came up with a fun and perfectly themed gift/goodies box: Dah da!




This was a really fun project and I think it will come in handy for various special occasions by housing and presenting many goodies with flair. Of course you can make the box however high you like but because I wanted it to enclose a bottle of wine or liqueur I needed to ensure that it was tall enough to encompass all I wanted it to enclose.   









I hope this encourages you to put your thinking caps on, try something a little different and to have some fun while you're at it by joining us here at Drunken Stampers.  Perhaps get some girlfriends together while you make your creations over some good conversation and a nice bottle of wine (we are the Drunken Stampers after all).  But just make sure you submit your creations by 11:59 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) each Friday.  The more the merrier so hop along and have some fun. We hope to see you there.  Make sure you also check back here often to see more Drunken Stamper creations.  See you again soon. :-)

Tash Daly


Other sites featuring this project: http://www.passionatelyartistic.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tash! This is AMAZING!! I am so glad that you have agreed to join our crazy little family!
Hugs,
Peg

Anonymous said...

Tash you have gone well above and beyond! This is absolutely phenom! It's a great gift holder but I would be happy getting the wrap! hehe

Hugs

~Spike

CuddlyBunny said...

Holy cow Tash! You've created the most amazing piece of all for the DS birthday!

Welcome to the team, and I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...