CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Boggled Me!!

Hi there bloggers, well I must say I am a little down today....(as I was last night).  I finally got my car back on the road after being without it since just before Christmas (the car would not start and I had to wait for a booking at the mechanic) only to go to my sisters house for dinner and as I went to go to my car to go home, discovered that some yahoo had decided to smash my rear windshield in!!! Yup!! can you believe it, just for the fun of it. Nothing was stolen, there was no rock or bottle or anything else inside to indicate that maybe something was thrown.  Nope...instead some idiot just decided "hmmmm this looks like a good car to wreck tonight, lets smash the windshield in!!"  Now I am not just talking a little hole here, I am talking walked out to find the WHOLE rear windshield lying in little pieces all over my car!!!  My poor little girl (who is 7) had to drive home with me in the front seat and cried all the way because she was scared of the sound the glass was making as it fell about my car!  I mean really what goes through these people's heads? You really have to wonder...  It has totally got me baffled as to what someone gets out of doing that or why only my car was chosen! (I mean don't get me wrong not that I wish it on anyone and I am glad that it WAS only my car, but it just seems strange).  Anyway, now I can't go anywhere again for a couple of days until I wait for a replacement shield to be ordered in.....  My pocket is dwindling even further now.  I just had a major service and repairs in November, registration, a car crash (fairly minor, but had to have my bonnet replaced, then my battery died and several lights failed great....now this, all in 2 months, terrific!! Oh well I hope this is the end of my bad run...I am starting to wonder whether someone is trying to tell me something.  Anyway, nothing new in the way of cards from me yet bloggers so now that I have got that off my chest I will leave you all.  I pray that all in your life is good for you all..where ever you may be. :-)

3 comments:

Sari Hänninen said...

Well... As a car owner I compleately understand you. It's shitty what people can do to you. Not only do you have your "own" car bills to pay (i had to service my car too and get new winter tyres... costs approx 12000 sek) and more is to come, I'm sure... Having a car, is just a form of luxury I cannot do without...

I do hope that you'll get your hands on some spellbinders dies soon though... because they are great fun to play with :).

Sari Hänninen said...

Well, I'm reading a lot of the LCHF diet, but I find it a bit too restricting for me... I might keep some of the things from that method in mind - for ex not to eat to much sugar or flours and such.... But I do think that I'm going to keep eating fruits, berries and other healthy things... there are so many different ways to eat, that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of trying... I've decided on taking it a little easy with the LCHF... and try to combine it with what i call common sense food :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Tash! I'm so sorry to hear the crappy luck you're having :( People can be mean and just plain stupid! I just hope good 'ole karma gets them in the end! That being said, things can only get better! I find crafting keeps my mind off of things like that and take me to a happier place!

Warm hugs,

~Spike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...