CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Promised Photo's

Well good morning bloggers!

I am still aglow after my win yesterday.  I can't wait until I receive my new stamp set and when I do, be assured that I will be posting some projects which will incorporate the new stamps here.  In the meantime, I promised that I would be posting some photo's of my latest crafting project (the Christmas present album which I have yet to finish for my little one's father - I know, slack aren't I).  So as promised here they are.



So, what do you think?  I think I really need to get my butt into gear as I clearly have a long way to go!  So that's it from me at the moment.  Ciao for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...