CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas.  I hope everyone has had a lovely day.  I for one spent it busily with family and whilst it was oh so lovely to spend time with everyone I really couldn't wait till everyone went home....  You see I got a fabulous new gift for Christmas.....yes you might guess it...it is something crafty.....it is..........a "BIG SHOT" (whoops and cheers) yipeeee!!!  I could not wait to get down and crafty and break my new toy in.    I have been busily working away on a couple of new projects one of which I did not get a chance to photograph before I surrendered it to the worthy recipient although my sister promises she will photograph it extensively for me so that I can put the images up here.

Another of my new projects was to create an album for my little one's father as a Christmas present full of pictures of him and her of moments they have shared so that he can always have her with him even while they are apart.  I am sure that he will be very please with it.  I shall post some progress photo's soon.

I have also been working on submitting a project for what will be my first challenge for the The Greeting Farm.  I have to work out how to photograph it properly so that I can include it here before submitting it, since I want the best chance possible of winning their "Hostess with the Mostest" challenge.  The prize if their whole January release....wouldn't I be absolutely stoked.  I just love their stamps.

Another bit of exciting news is that one of my most favourite bloggers and scrapists (if that is even a word) has just been announced as a farmer for TGF!!!  I can't wait to see what she produces.  Her name is Sari and I have been following her blog and you tube video's for the past couple of months.  She is an absolute genius. If you get a chance you should check out her blog.  The link is listed in my favorites below.

Anyway, I have just returned from a night of Mahjong fun at my Auntie's house so I am buggered.  It is already 4 am so I must go but I will try to post again soon.  In the meantime, take a minute to have a sneek peek at the greeting farms new stamps, the link can be found in my favorite links.

Until then, happy scrappin :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...