CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!!!

Ok bloggers, I know it has been a long time since my last post and the blog looks a little different too!!!  However, I have now begun selling my craft under the new banner "Tamali Creations".  The name is a combination of 2 initials from my mums, my daughters and my names.  We all live together the name is special to me as my mum and daughter contribute towards my artistic process.  

Anyway....time for my new resolutions:

1) I must enter some challenges (I have not done this as yet and have been too scared, but I will resolve to overcome this soon).  I will post my entry here soon.
2) Must post something, anything, to my blog at least once (for starters) a week!!
Well this is the end of my first blog since my resolution so lets see how I go.  I must now go and pack bags for a flight to the Gold Coast tomorrow with my little one. So till next time.  Happy Scrappin/Stampin. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...